Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Born from the Ashes (Again)

and again.
and again.
and again.

I bet we're all tired of hearing me say that I'm back. Right?

SO, guess what, guys and gals, I have finally gotten around to buying a new laptop!!

<insert some cute picture of party hats and confetti.>

Shh.. just use your imagination, I don't have a cute enough photo! ;]

Anyway, I can't start working on my wattpad stories until I yank the hard drive from my poor deciesed laptop child.
(Let's all have a moment of silence for past electronics.)

I also need to buy a case for the drive so that I can use it as an external drive in order to get to the files on that hard drive. Until then, I've started working on a few little things to keep all my lovely wattpad followers happy.

I hope that everyone is as excited as I am to get back into the swing of writing. My life didn't feel quite the same without it, but now that I'm writing again, I already feel better, more level headed.

Thanks so much for all of your support guys!
-Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment