Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Imaginary: My First

If you are coming here from Wattpad, I am sure you have read this story of mine (considering it is the most popular story I have up at the moment).
If you haven't, here is the link :D
http://www.wattpad.com/story/1766778-imaginary-boyxboy

I finished writing the whole story two days ago, and I am in the process of uploading the last few chapters to my account, and I have to say that I'm actually rather sad about the whole thing. Honestly, it's more of a bittersweet sadness, but it's still a sadness.

I joined the Wattpad community less than two months ago, and I have already been gifted a story that has reached over 5000 reads! and over 80 'fans', and I believe I owe it to this story.

This is why I'm sad to wrap it all up and tuck in all the corners. Imaginary was my first, and may possibly be my favorite; however, I am definitely looking forward to the future with my new story ideas and sharing them all with you.

Thank you all for making this a wonderful experience with me, and don't forget to keep checking up on Imaginary and my new story Souls Entwined http://www.wattpad.com/story/1836835-souls-entwined-boyxboy

This story will become my main focus once I finish Imaginary (:


No comments:

Post a Comment